Mahiki guestlist & dinner – Tuesday
Mahiki guestlist — Tuesday.
Every Tuesday we would like to invite our guests to join the Mahiki Mayfair guestlist.
Mahiki guestlist brings you to a venue with an exclusive vibe. Being on our Mahiki guest-list projects you to tropical island paradise. Mahiki boasts hand-made Princess’ chairs, colorful Hawaiian cushions, hand-carved Tiki figures, intimate green rush affect banquettes. This nightclub is famous for its drinks menu. The menu has been designed just for Mahiki. Drinks are served in a selection of tropical themed glasses. Music on Tuesday is RnB, Hip Hop and Old School. Door opens at 10pm. Getting into Mahiki requires to be on Mahiki guestlist. Door-entry policy is fair but not easy. Groups of guys with no ladies will not get in. We advise you to contact us to book a private VIP table. Please use our “Book A Table Form”. Alternatively, get some ladies in your party.
On our guestlist all guests can stay at our hosting table. They enjoy vodka-drinks and cocktails free of charge.
Admission is via our Mahiki GUESTLIST ONLY. Please quote to the door-lady you are on:
Use the form here to apply for our Mahiki Mayfair guestlist. We will communicate you guestlist details by email or text message.
Mahiki guest-list info
THE DINNER (inquiry only) – Time & cost (entry at 9pm)
- Admission at 9pm.
- Free entry for ladies.
- Menu: full tapas dinner & prosecco.
- Admission for the dinner includes access the party without extra charge.
THE CLUB – TIME & COST (door opens at 10pm)
- Standard admission £20.
- 11:00pm-12:00am: ladies have free entry. After 11pm ladies pay £10.
- Private table bookings starting from £500 depending on the size of the group. Please request your quote via our Table Booking Page.
Mahiki London guestlist closes at 1:30am.
Mahiki guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- Admission is strict via our Mahiki London guest-list.
- National photo ID card mandatory (no ID no entry). Passport or driving license are accepted.
- Dress code at Mahiki: ladies sexy in heels. Gents smart with elegant shoes (trainers not accepted).
Being on an Mahiki Mayfair guestlist doesn’t guarantee entry. The club or the security have the right to refuse entry when guests do not match club requirements.