Mahiki guestlist & dinner – Tuesday
Mahiki guestlist — Tuesday.
Every Tuesday we would like to invite our guests to join our Mahiki Mayfair guestlist.
Mahiki guestlist brings you to a venue with an exclusive vibe. Being on our Mahiki guestlist projects you to tropical island paradise. Mahiki boasts hand-made Princess’ chairs, colorful Hawaiian cushions, hand-carved Tiki figures, intimate green rush affect banquettes. Mahiki is famous for its drinks menu. The menu has been designed just for Mahiki. Drinks are served in a selection of tropical themed glasses. Music on Tuesday is RnB, Hip Hop and Old School. Door opens at 10pm. Getting into Mahiki requires our Mahiki guestlist. Door-entry policy is fair but not easy. Big groups of guys with no ladies hardly get in. We advise you to contact us to book a private VIP table. Please use the “Book A Table” form on the right.
Join our Mahiki guestlist on Tuesday for a night to remember.
On our guestlist all guests can stay at our hosting table. They enjoy vodka-drinks and cocktails free of charge.
Admission is in our Mahiki GUESTLIST ONLY.
CONTACT US for guestlist
Use the form on the right to be on our Mahiki Mayfair guestlist. We will communicate you guestlist details by email or text message.
Mahiki guestlist info
THE DINNER (inquiry only) – Time & cost (entry at 9pm)
- Admission at 9pm.
- Free entry for ladies.
- Menu: full tapas dinner & prosecco.
- Admission for the dinner includes access the party without extra charge.
THE CLUB – TIME & COST (door opens at 10pm)
- Standard admission £20.
- 11:00pm-12:00am: ladies have free entry. After 11pm ladies pay £10.
- Private table bookings starting from £500.
Mahiki London guestlist closes at 1:30am
Mahiki guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- Admission is strict via our Mahiki London guestlist.
- National photo ID card mandatory (no ID no entry). Passport or drive licence are accepted.
- Dress-code: ladies sexy in heels. Gents smart with elegant shoes (no trainers allowed).
Being on an Mahiki Mayfair guestlist does’t guarantee entry. The club or the security have the right to refuse entry when guests do not match club requirements.