Opium Club guestlist – Friday
Opium Club guestlist — Friday.
A new club has opened in late 2018 in Central London. Every weekend the new Opium Club guestlist will be your hottest destination if you want to have a memorable night. We cannot wait to show you this incredible modern venue.
Opium Club is an innovative restaurant and club with a luxury touch settled in Rupert Street, where you remember Dstrkt Club was before. The new venue music policy will be Electronic mainly with famous Djs coming form all over the world. Opium Club guestlist opens at 11pm. We suggest to reach the venue few minutes earlier to avoid to stand in the queue for long. Door policy is quite strict. Dress-code rules has to be followed, no exceptions. If you are coming with a large group of guys, booking a table will be a must in order to get in. Use the form on the right of this page for a quote.
Opium Club London will be the busiest on the 2019.
Benefit of joining our guestlist will be seating at our table with free drinks.
Admission is via our Opium Club GUESTLIST ONLY.
CONTACT US for guestlist
The Best way to be on our Opium Club guestlist is by filling the “Book Guestlist” form on the right.
Opium Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- General admission is £20.
- Few free entry for ladies are available and on club door-staff discretion.
- Private table start from £1000 minimum spend depending on the group size. Inquiry with us.
Opium Club guestlist closes at 1:45am
Opium Club guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- The Opium London guestlist is mandatory to get in. No guestlist no entry. Hence, contact us.
- Original photo ID card is mandatory (no ID no entry). Opium Club London accepts drive licence or passport. No students card are valid.
- Dress-code: ladies elegant and sexy, heels are a must. Guys with smart outfit and elegant shoes (no trainers allowed).
If you are on Opium guestlist this does’t assure entry. The club staff or the security have the right to refuse entry if requirements are not followed.