ToyRoom guestlist – Thursday
ToyRoom guestlist — Thursday.
Every week ToyRoom London starts the fun Thursday. We cannot wait to show you this incredible world-famous venue.
If you want to join the London’s hottest destination, join ToyRoom guestlist on Thursday. With its Italian lounge feel, leather wall paneling and brass studs, the beauty of the club continues with a very fashionable crowd. At ToyRoom we play only the best R&B and HipHop with a rotation of the top world-class HipHop DJs. The door at ToyRoom guestlist opens at 11pm. The guestlist is mandatory to get in, no ToyRoom guestlist, no entry! We suggest to arrive maximum at 11:15pm in order to avoid a long wait in the queue. The club reaches quickly full capacity and no entry after. An important requirements is the dress code. Follow all rules below to avoid issues at the door. The best way to enjoy ToyRoom, is very by booking a VIP table. Find the right of this page the “Book A Table” form to ask for a quote.
With our ToyRoom guestlist you will be assure of the best fun in town.
Our team will welcome you at our table. They will serve you some complimentary drinks.
Admission is via our ToyRoom Club GUESTLIST ONLY.
CONTACT US for guestlist
To apply for a space on our ToyRoom guestlist please contact us filling the form on the right.
ToyRoom guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- £20 entry fees.
- There might be some free entry for ladies on door-staff discretion.
- Private table booking from £1000/£1500 minimum spend. This depends on the group size. Inquiry with us to get a quote.
ToyRoom guestlist closes at 1:30am
ToyRoom guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- Entry is only via our Toy Room guestlist.
- Bring National photo ID card to proof your identity (no ID no entry). ToyRoom Club accepts drive licence or passport as well.
- Dress-code: ladies sexy in heels. Guys elegant outfit and smart shoes (no trainers allowed).
Being on a Toy Room guestlist does’t guarantee you entry. The security or the club management have the right to refuse entry if guests do not follow requirements.